Sunday, February 21, 2010

What are the Best boutique hotels in Paris? ?

Iam turning 16 in april and as a present my mum is taking me and a friend to Paris for 5 days. Its up to me where we stay and what we do. HELP! Im looking for boutique, modern, or vintage looking, gorgeous, hotels. Along with a few places to go and visit? Like shows,attractions , vintage shops, restaurants etc.








YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.





thankyou xxxWhat are the Best boutique hotels in Paris? ?
Lucky girl!


I went to Paris in 2004 and stayed at www.hotel-britannique.com. I am going again in Oct of 2009. I just checked the rates and they are a little pricey but.....LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. It's 1/2 block from a metro station, right around the corner from the river. It's 2 1/2 blocks from the Louve and a couple blocks walk over the bridge to Notre Dame. There is a beautiful park right across the street from the front entrance to the Louve that has a Ferris wheel. Take a ride and you will get great views of Paris. The park as little cafes and is a great place to take a break. You must go to Versailles and have lunch or tea in the gardens and see the fountains. You'll feel like Marie Antoinette. You can even take a carriage ride through the gardens and wave at all the little people. The Seine river has a water taxi that stops at 6 or seven locations like the Eiffel Tower and you can buy a day pass and get on and off as much as you like. Dinner on the water is really nice especially at night when you pass by the Tower. The Eiffel Tower has a well known resturant, I don't remember the name. Check it out on the web. The food is suppose to be unreal. Also, look at the Frommer's Paris website. Lots of good ideas. The Moulin Rouge I hear is a great show but make sure you research my ideas if they should sound interesting to you as most of these places are very busy and require reservations way in advance. Of cource there is always Euro Disney which is just a short trip about 30 mins by metro right up to the gates. It might seem like a long ways to go just to go to Disneyland but the Park is really beautiful and has a lot of unique twists that make it well worth seeing. When I went in 2004 I only had 3 and a half days and I went to Notre Dame, The Louve, Versailles, Eiffel Tower, Princess Diana's memorial site, Euro Disney, the water taxi tour, Champs-脡lys茅es and shopping. Good luck and have a wonderful time. Let me know how your trip goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment