Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boutique Hotel?

I have questions...





1.Will you spend more to stay in boutique hotel other than big hotel?





2, Do you have boutique hotel in your city? What is your evaluation?





3, What is your dream hotel? What service you ware looking for? Use your imagination...





Thank you for answer.Boutique Hotel?
I would spend more money to stay in a boutique hotel if I enjoyed the amenities and they had good service. I love Pacific Terrace, a small boutique hotel in Pacific Beach. It has a great location...excellent service....and the rooms are quite nice. I've stayed there 3 or 4 times and will go back again.





I enjoy hotels with a good location...something to do in the area when I want to leave the hotel....pleasant surroundings....a nice breakfast at the hotel....and an evening cocktail/appetizer hour is a big plus as well. Friendly hosts who make me feel welcome will also make me want to return again.Boutique Hotel?
I already found my dream hotel, and jeeez, I'll be saving up for a stay in this super stylish hotel in a stylish city like Lisbon... check it out: http://en.escapio.com/hotel/fontana-park-hotel

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment