Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boutique hotel in Paris?

My husband and I will be in Paris for 1 night. He has never been before. Would like a hotel in 'the heart of the city' - where we can walk by all the sights in 2 days.





Prefer something smaller that people know and like.





I hear the St Germain area is nice??Boutique hotel in Paris?
When arriving in Paris late at night we searched for a hotel and whenever we spotted a hotel sign the one way system always defeated us. At last we saw the signs for Hotel de Ville and followed it ......which led us to the Town Hall!!


Paris is super, enjoy your stay. Sorry can not help you with accommodation as this was some years ago and we finally booked in at small hotel on the outskirts.Boutique hotel in Paris?
I have just the hotel for you. The Hotel Left Bank St. Germain is a little gem that is perfectly located. http://www.paris-paris.com/hotel_left-ba鈥?/a>
Hotel de la Bretonnerie in the 4th district.


It is a great safe lively area.


My husband and I walked everywhere!!


I suggest a cab to Champs Elyse thoghth


have a great time
Better not use the phrase Boutique Hotel you'll be sent to a Shopping Arcade (Mall)
try this website


http://www.hoteltopten.com/paris-hotel.h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment