Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are there any frequent guest programs for independent or boutique hotels?

I travel a lot for work and am burned out on the Marriott-Hilton-Hyatt scene. I have recently started seeking out mid-scale and upscale boutique hotels (like the Algonquin in NYC or the Metropolitan in Toronto) and I really enjoy the character you get at places like those. But I miss my free nights. Is there a network or frequent traveller program that focuses on smaller, boutique hotels? I know some or most of the smaller chains have their own programs; I'm looking for a program that gives me a lot of variety/choices in hotels and still allows me to get rewards.





I travel primarily in the US with about 3 trips a year to Canada; mainly on the East Coast but some West Coast travel; hotels themselves should be priced similar to an area Marriott/Courtyard/Hilton/Embassy Suites or else work won't pay.





Thanks in advance!Are there any frequent guest programs for independent or boutique hotels?
There are some small boutique hotel chains like KlimptonAre there any frequent guest programs for independent or boutique hotels?
Kimpton Hotels is the name. Independent association loyalty programs: I Prefer (Preferred Hotels Group), Small luxury Hotels of the World, Leading Hotels of the World. These programs offer added value like upgrades, but not points for free rooms.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment