Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a nice cheap hostel, B&B, boutique hotel in Rome?

Okay, a friend and I plan to go to Rome soon, I'm not exactly sure when, but soon. And we need somewhere to stay, somewhere that's not with anyone on this website, thanks, that's very sweet, but I've seen enough reports on the news to know to say no now, also somewhere that's not on a park bench. My dream place is, somewhere in the arts district, close to a bus stop, that is at least semi clean, I mean I don't want to wake up covered in bugs, a fan in the room, a shower and toilet, with internet connection, at an ';Oh my gosh, this place should charge, like, three times more'; price. But, a place with shower and toilet, internet connection, semi clean, cheaply priced place near a subway entrance, would still be awesome. I know I'm asking a lot, but I know someone on hear must have stayed cheaply in Rome sometime. Thanks.Does anyone know of a nice cheap hostel, B%26amp;B, boutique hotel in Rome?
During my last trip I came across a website called http://www.cheaphotel-s.com . It has quite a large variety of hotels. You might wanna give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment