Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a nice cleap Hostel, B&B, boutique hotel in Rome?

Okay, a friend and I plan to go to Rome soon, I'm not exactly sure when, but soon. And we need somewhere to stay, somewhere that's not with anyone on this website, thanks, that's very sweet, but I've seen enough reports on the news to know to say no now, also somewhere that's not on a park bench. My dream place is, somewhere in the arts district, close to a bus stop, that is at least semi clean, I mean I don't want to wake up covered in bugs, a fan in the room, a shower and toilet, with internet connection, at an ';Oh my gosh, this place should charge, like, three times more'; price. But, a place with shower and toilet, internet connection, semi clean, cheaply priced place near a subway entrance, would still be awesome. I know I'm asking a lot, but I know someone on hear must have stayed cheaply in Rome sometime. Thanks.Does anyone know of a nice cleap Hostel, B%26amp;B, boutique hotel in Rome?
This place will probably be right up your alley! It's called The Beehive and it's run by an American couple and caters mostly to American students. Costs about E25/night for a dorm, E80/night for a private room. It's pretty much other side of town from Travastere which isn't that great for you for location, but it's only 5 minutes from Termini Train Station.





It definitely didn't have the personality you find in most hostels, but I was there in the off-season so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. It's absolutely spotless, great decor, very modern, and excellent price.Does anyone know of a nice cleap Hostel, B%26amp;B, boutique hotel in Rome?
Get to Termini and just walk around. You cab 'pop' in and out of places to see what they charge. I stayed at a pretty cute place that was a couple of blocks from Termini. It was pretty cheap and safe.





Everything in Rome is pretty close. From the Termini to the Vatican...you can walk pretty much anywhere if it's not rainy.
Get hold of a tour operator in Rome who would give what you want You can try the tourist board of some official agency in that country,maybe even the Italian Embassy
  • symatec
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment